Amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial and resourceful professional account manager to work for a high growth digital agency. Expert Edge focus specifically on Amazon using our expert knowledge to help clients grow their revenue online. We’ve been growing rapidly in the last 12 months and have even bigger plans for the future. Join us and be part of the journey!
About Expert Edge
Expert Edge was founded in order to help brands grow their business with Amazon. We’ve built a team of Amazon consultants from ex-Amazon employees, vendors and sellers to gain a 360-degree view of how to successfully sell and grow businesses on Amazon. We have spent the past 3 years driving growth for brands on Amazon and developed a unique, data-driven approach, starting with the customer and working backwards. We help our clients rank their products higher on Amazon, increase their sales and improve their profitability.
Role – your responsibilities
As part of our sales team, you will be the main point of contact for our clients on a day-to-day basis. Between working with clients and helping build our business, no two days will be the same. One day you might find yourself meeting a new client and the next you will be helping out with a sales pitch. You will be responsible for driving retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed. The kinds of things you’ll be expected to do are varied but are likely to include:
Managing customer account relationships:
- Brainstorm ideas and identify opportunities for deepening customer relations
- Communicating regularly with your clients (phone, email, face-to-face)
- Establish client aims and build into an aligned roadmap
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Understanding client problems and showing how you can solve them
- Raising cases with Amazon to fix any potential account issues that might arise
- Use data to report on client progress
- Propose, pitch & close business for existing clients
- Working closely with other departments e.g. operations and sales teams – for example, helping with client content or supporting the sales team with new leads
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our services, including negotiating upsells
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- Natural negotiator
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Enthusiasm for building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement
- Demonstrated ability to carry through complex renewals
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication, listening and presenting skills
Ability to network and identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals
- Drive communications with internal cross-functional teams for renewal success and consistent service for clients
- Be able to analyse data and compile reports for clients
Desirable (but not essential)
- Experience of working in a Digital Agency or having worked with Amazon
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor / FBA Fulfillment processes
- Working knowledge of Amazon (Vendor Central and/or Seller Central)
- Knowledge of Amazon content optimisation
- Familiar with Amazon (AMS) PPC, Lightning Deals & Promotions
- 1-year minimum Relationship Management / Account Management experience
- Native English fluency is required
- Fluency in German or French is desirable
- Passion for the digital space
- Competitive compensation packages – we are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- Opportunity to grow with an expanding company and learn about the workings of the worlds largest online retailer in the process.
- A flat, startup culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees with flexible working.
- Company pension scheme
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]