A rewarding role which will see the successful candidate shape the future of a fast-paced e-commerce start-up. As a key part of the advertising team you will manage the Amazon Advertising for our clients. You’ll be working directly with exciting brands to enhance their Amazon PPC advertising performance and deliver high performing campaigns. You will also get to work with a cutting edge AI toolkit. This role would suit a bright and experienced PPC advertising specialist with Amazon or in-house agency experience.
About Expert Edge
Expert Edge was founded in order to help brands grow their business with Amazon. We’ve built a team of Amazon consultants from ex-Amazon employees, vendors and sellers to gain a 360-degree view of how to successfully sell and grow businesses on Amazon. We have spent the past 3 years driving growth for brands on Amazon and developed a unique, data-driven approach, starting with the customer and working backwards. We help our clients rank their products higher on Amazon, increase their sales and improve their profitability.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of managing PPC (pay per click) campaigns on behalf of clients
- Good working knowledge of Excel for campaign performance reporting and analysis
- Experience of reporting and analysing performance data
- Amazon knowledge preferred – in particular Amazon advertising
- Comfortable presenting and/or interacting with clients
- Fluent in written and spoken English
You will be the ultimate owner of the performance of your clients’ PPC Advertising campaigns on Amazon. You will have full autonomy to make tactical, creative or strategic recommendations and will also be a key part of building out the ongoing processes that support the execution of our advertising services.
Specific callouts include
Managing PPC Search campaigns – working with the full set of Amazon’s PPC products (Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand and Sponsored Display) you are responsible for building, managing and improving the performance of your customers’ PPC ad campaigns. This means using your Amazon expertise, creativity and tactical brilliance to understand the customers’ objectives and deliver great results.
Running Performance Analytics – you’ll be reporting on the performance of your ad campaigns and giving insight to overall effectiveness and performance. We invest a lot in reporting and providing regular detailed performance analysis, alongside recommended actions. We also want critical thinkers who can recommend strategies to improve performance, paying particular attention to KPIs such as sales, ACoS (advertising cost of sales), ROAS (return on advertising spend), CPC (cost per click) and Impressions.
Managing Amazon Account Advertising Strategy – all aspects of advertising strategy, ranging from budget splits, selection of ad units, competitor reaction and optimisation of campaigns. As well as supporting the creation of new processes, concepts and tools that drive efficiency and add to our existing playbook.
- Competitive compensation packages – we are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- Opportunity to grow with an expanding company and learn about the workings of the worlds largest online retailer in the process.
- A flat, startup culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees with flexible working.
- Company pension scheme
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]