A rewarding role that will see the successful candidate shape the future of a fast-paced e-commerce start-up. As a key part of the advertising team, you will manage Amazon Advertising for our clients. You’ll be working directly with exciting brands to enhance their Amazon DSP advertising performance and deliver high performing campaigns, along with providing insights and analytics that can help shape their planning and eCommerce strategy moving forward. This role would suit a bright and experienced Programmatic advertising specialist with Amazon or in-house agency experience.
About Expert Edge
Expert Edge was founded in order to help brands grow their business with Amazon. We’ve built a team of Amazon consultants from ex-Amazon employees, vendors and sellers to gain a 360-degree view of how to successfully sell and grow businesses on Amazon. We have spent the past 3 years driving growth for brands on Amazon and developed a unique, data-driven approach, starting with the customer and working backwards. We help our clients rank their products higher on Amazon, increase their sales and improve their profitability.
Role – your responsibilities
You will be the ultimate owner of the performance of your clients’ Programmatic Advertising campaigns on Amazon. You will have full autonomy to make tactical, creative or strategic recommendations and will also be a key part of building out the ongoing processes that support the execution of our advertising services. You will own reporting and analytics for your clients campaigns, as well as recommendations on set-up best practices.
Specific callouts include
Managing Amazon Programmatic campaigns – using the Amazon DSP you are responsible for building, managing, and optimising the performance of your customers’ ad campaigns. This means using your Programmatic expertise, creativity and tactical brilliance to understand the customers’ objectives and deliver great results.
Reporting and Analytics – you will be reporting on the performance of your ad campaigns and giving insights to drive overall effectiveness and performance. We invest a lot in reporting and providing regular detailed performance analysis, alongside recommended actions. We also want critical thinkers who can recommend strategies to improve performance, paying particular attention to KPIs such as sales, ROAS (return on advertising spend), DPVR (Detail Page View Rate) and NTB (New to Brand Sales).
Pre-Sale recommendations and planning – as part of your role, you will advise our clients on best practices, utilising performance benchmarks and creating plans for how best to execute their campaigns. You will understand how the different targeting and inventory sources can impact campaign performance and be able to build your recommendations based on your experience in executing these campaigns. You will also support the creation of new processes, concepts and tools that drive efficiency and add to our existing playbook.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong in-platform experience (Amazon DSP) in order to manage major clients range of programmatic campaigns across Display, App and Video.
- Good working knowledge of Excel for campaign performance reporting and analysis
- Experience in reporting and analysing performance data
- Amazon knowledge preferred – in particular Amazon advertising.
- Comfortable presenting and/or interacting with clients
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Desirable (but not essential)
- Experience in running international campaigns
- Experience working with 3rd party data (CRM, Pixels, Retargeting)
- Amazon Retail Knowledge
- Experience in working with other DSP platforms (DV360, Trade Desk)
- Competitive compensation packages – we are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- Opportunity to grow with an expanding company and learn about the workings of the worlds largest online retailer in the process.
- A flat, startup culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees with flexible working.
- Company pension scheme
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]