Amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial and resourceful e-commerce professional to join an exciting, high growth digital agency. Expert Edge uses our expert knowledge to help clients grow their revenue online, specifically focused on the Amazon channel. We’ve been growing rapidly in the last 12 months and have even bigger plans for the future. Join us and be part of the journey!
We are looking for a trailblazer. Someone bright, motivated and capable. Someone entrepreneurial and passionate about B2B sales who is seeking a role where they can make a substantial impact in the exciting online industry.
Those with unusual career paths or career changes are encouraged to apply – if you instinctively understand what we do and believe your skills can help us accelerate our growth, we want to hear from you.
New customer acquisition is at the heart of our business. Joining our growing business development team, you will combine your knowledge of e-commerce with a strong commercial mindset to increase Expert Edge’s market penetration with new clients. To achieve this, our sales development team will provide you with rich qualification information about potential future customers. From there you will use a mixture of commercial intelligence, Amazon platform knowledge and general strategic insight to craft a unique value proposition for each customer, negotiate contract terms and close new deals. As such, you are the beating heart of Expert Edge’s growth engine and at the forefront of making the organisation increasingly successful.
About Expert Edge
Expert Edge was founded in order to help brands grow their business with Amazon. We’ve built a team of Amazon consultants from ex-Amazon employees, vendors and sellers to gain a 360-degree view of how to successfully sell and grow businesses on Amazon. We have spent the past 3 years driving growth for brands on Amazon and developed a unique, data-driven approach, starting with the customer and working backwards. We help our clients rank their products higher on Amazon, increase their sales and improve their profitability.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce
- Ability to establish credible commercial relationships with SMB and Large businesses stakeholders
- Previous experience in a quota-carrying sales experience in a B2B environment
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferably experience selling software/consultancy solutions.
- The ability to work quickly and flexibly, with the mental agility to make good decisions quickly.
- Bachelors degrees in business, marketing or similar. Not mandatory, but it’s a plus.
Role & Responsibilities
- Successfully create business from new customer accounts – both face to face and over the phone
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives.
- Build rapport and establish strong relationships with customers.
- Manage your own day to ensure you are working with the highest value customers at any time, and that you are pushing them to close as fast as possible.
- Obsessing over the launch process to make sure clients have a fantastic experience and are well set up for success.
- Work closely with Account Management and Marketing teams to ensure we deliver the best service to our clients in the early stages of the client lifecycle.
- Occasional attendance at trade events to attend pre-scheduled meetings calendar.
- Base Salary – we are looking for the very best talent and will reward accordingly.
- A flat, startup culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees with flexible working
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- Opportunity to grow with an expanding company and learn about the workings of the worlds largest online retailer in the process
- Company pension scheme.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]