This is an opportunity to join a market-leading Amazon Consultancy to launch a rapidly growing and ever-expanding business in the B2B eCommerce space. Expert Edge is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) that will have the exciting opportunity to drive growth and shape the future of the business. The successful candidate will be an important member of the Sales and Marketing organisation, with the primary goal of identifying, and qualifying opportunities for the sales team. The SDR will support the Marketing Manager in refining the business’ lead nurture and qualification strategies.
About Expert Edge
Expert Edge was founded in order to help brands grow their business with Amazon. We’ve built a team of Amazon consultants from ex-Amazon employees, vendors and sellers to gain a 360-degree view of how to successfully sell and grow businesses on Amazon. We have spent the past 3 years driving growth for brands on Amazon and developed a unique, data-driven approach, starting with the customer and working backwards. We help our clients rank their products higher on Amazon, increase their sales and improve their profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand Expert Edge’s value proposition and showcase it to prospective customers
- Leverage third-party tools to identify relevant contact details for target customers
- Engage with potential customers via phone, email, and other channels to understand their business needs and qualify new business opportunities for the Sales team
Qualifications & Skills
- A couple of years of sales experience or equivalent
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ownership, bias for action, and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail, and customer obsession
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
- Experience using marketing automation and prospecting tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo etc.
- Base Salary – we are looking for the very best talent and will reward them accordingly.
- A flat, startup culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees with flexible working
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- Opportunity to grow with an expanding company and learn about the workings of the worlds largest online retailer in the process
- Company pension scheme.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]